Tuesday 2 December 2014

Under the Moonlit Sky



Last night I woke up with a scream

To find that I had a horrible dream

When I tried to close my eyes again

Memories of the dream came with a pain

And I then knew I can't sleep

For the dream made me leap

I sat in the black darkness alone

With mind full of hopes forlorn

I stared out at the world that lay

Entirely different from what I saw at day

The night was beautiful with all its charms

I felt the night's warmth in my palms

I stood up and glanced at the sky

To find the stars smiling at me with shy

I love the moon and called her aloud

She blushed and hid behind a cloud

I knew I did not feel lonely anymore

As I relished the night's beauty to the core!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...